I'm only ever a phone call away Sam, once you're settled on a time and place, just let me know and I'll be there
(( Much like Teh May!!, I'm free pretty much anytime, so as always I'd prefer if things were arranged arond those with commitments and restrictions on their time such as a need to get up for work / college etc in the morning and so on ))
From: Samantha Huntington To: All Fletched Alliance members and affiliates
Hey, people, me again.
I've had a number of responses to this meeting, and due to the replies I've had, I'm going to schedule this for Sunday 26 October 2008 at 5.00pm. The time and date are pretty flexible, so please let me know if you can't make it, and I'll try to rearrange things.
This will be in the main meeting hall of the Alliance base, snacks and drinks provided, feel free to come early and invite anyone who wants to come that isn't actually a member.
Only members have voting rights, though, of course. See you soon!
So, as no-one else seems to, Kit has done the minutes.
Actions arising from meeting:
- We need a smaller table.
- Sam is feeling the lack of men, and we require new ones.
- Or members in general.
- New table should have a built in fridge to hold snackies.
- We need to either strut round yelling "Join the FA! We have loads of desirable young women!" or do something all impressive to raise our profile. Mebbe both.
- New table should have sensible sized chairs, but make sure we remember to make them tail-friendly.
- Jane's lost half a ton of incredibly valuable metal. We're relying on 351 to be discrete as phase one of the investigation. All members are advised to evacuate the country before the FBI kick our doors down. Mebbe there will be men whereever we end up.
- Snackie fridge should come with bowls for ice-cream.